LF: Re: Field Strength Meter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Field Strength Meter
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:43:58 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=4jaMtDgmWYS2NIZCmHIqSjlW4my2whmzYx67VY3/3Cb/8gPcdqOIa6nJ4ow95rCITcozrnqM2EnFzDno2u+FyACrNTyidltR7GOi1JPOfc90nUZ4TxTmqFJHRVESODla7h2ez7dFUGW1M7gsgN6w2zID3uf4zNksJNs5VlhntYQ= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris Dick usually monitors the group but I am sure he would not mind me
passing his emal address to you. I am sure he will be keen to help you adapt
his instrument to 500kHz
E-mail Address(es):
  [email protected]

Cheers de Alan G3NYK