LF: RE: Field Strength Meter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Field Strength Meter
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:01:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,  your experiments of measuring ERP are interesting.  How close is the result that you obtained with that derived from aerial modelling and aerial current measurement?  To what extent do you think that local environmental factors can explain any differences?

I wouldn't be too concerned about leaving a 6dB margin.  My off-the-cuff feeling is that so long as we make reasonable efforts in terms of accuracy and can demonstrate an intent to operate within the -10dBW limit that this should be acceptable to Ofcom.

73 John, G3WKL