LF: Re: A little help!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: A little help!
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:43:44 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Manuel,
          in Germany it is impossible to get a permit for ham radio operation around 500kHz, because there is no ham radio allocation. But we can have an experimental permit for research and test ( DI-prefix, extra money ).
We do "propagation studies with low power and computer-based modulation an receiving" ( CW, QRSS, PSK etc. , small bandwidth ). The permit is valid one year, but can be extended. I have it since 1.1.05. First on 440kHz, now on 505,1kHz+/-100Hz.
73    Walter   DI2AG / DJ2LF