LF: A little help!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: A little help!
From: "Manuel Santos Greve" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:44:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear friends:

In Spain, as you know, we have a group of fans of the Long Wave.

500 kHz frecuency is not authorized in Spain yet.

To present a request in order to receive permission from the administration in the 500 kHz, it woul be of great help to have the legal texts therefore in other administrations.

I would appreciate your collaboration.

Could you send me the individual or general authorization of Germany, France, Italy or even another European Country?

Thank you for your pronpt news.

Sincerely yours.

Manuel Santos, EA4BVZ