LF: Three men in a boat (4?)

To: "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Three men in a boat (4?)
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:19:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear friends,
          thanks for all the comments.
The three men have an experimental license for propagation studies ( DI-prefix, no ham radio prefix, have to pay extra money )
Beaconing is a good way to get reports. I received a lot of it since 2005 ( and so did DI2BO ) from all of Europe and a few from the US on 440 and 505,1. And I made a summary for the authorities.
           In addition to beaconing changing reports by radio might be another way to study the propagation. The UK-stns are very weak here in the south of Germany, but let`s try. Mal was sometimes audible for a short time, but much better visible like other UK-stns. Maybe Holger an Uwe can receive the UK-stns better, as they are much more North.
          Dear Mal, be sure: We like CW.
73   Walter  DI2AG / DJ2LF