Re: LF: Re: Three men in a boat

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Three men in a boat
From: "Marco Scholz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 14:44:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello OM (G3KEV),
i'm 100% pro for QRSS and beacon mode.
I started to listen this year into 137 and 500KHz just with a Mini-Whip and a
FT-857. Without stations transmitting in QRSS or simular modes i never had this
nice expierence to receive something on this low frequencies. Now i know where
and how to look and have more appetite to enhance my RX setup. Then again it's
good to have this beacons to compare the results between my old and new setup.
I totally agree with you the perfect situation is to have the license and
system which allow to do a QSO with you and others in CW.

that's my personal view
thanks

vy73

Marco