Re: LF: ERP spreadsheet for loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ERP spreadsheet for loops
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:26:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan,

just one more remark:
The formula used assumes a constant current for the entire loop, what is valid only for small loops (compared to the wavelength). In one article I found that the upper limit was a loop circumference of lambda/5, thus 120 m at 500 kHz.
So at the height of 10 m the length should be no more than 50 m (@ 500 kHz).

73, Rik  ON7YD