Re: LF: Re: MF ERP Limit...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF ERP Limit...
From: John W Gould <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:58:29 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Roger, thanks for your suggestions below.  Very envious of your quiet
location....

Unless anyone else has some different views, can I suggest that we call the
matter closed, for now.  The key issue is when we can usefully approach Ofcom
and the extent to which they will be prepared to react to our request.  There
will also be the issue of timing, if an increase is agreed.

73 John, G3WKL