LF: Quartz Hill tests

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Quartz Hill tests
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:21:15 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=vTbrlQJHjxiNcRrUzcQdMMUN07uP1+vbYHIit3bq1lSaCvJusWX7YVcKS4ytKogYzvqAgb+809ZYqqA4fHxW6N/PqfwD52FSNcD3VtFAp+DmPGsjjn731Gbvau7R2LQl2vsm59mxm0zVdizVZr2ZG6vG3TDYstT3xQFM/kZ87ag= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Congratulations to all on this Spring's Pacific Tests, and thanks to all who
put so much effort into it. I am afraid I probably let you down slightly.
The first Coronal Hole event came right on schedule but the second one was a
little early ! Fortunately the initial effect of the precipitated electrons
seems to be to increase the absoption levels at higher latitudes. It takes a
day or two longer for them to diffuse down to the equatorial regions which
would have been the centre of most paths attempted. So even the 3rd day
results look interesting. I think even those paths will be depressed for a
few days now.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK