Re: LF: Quartz Hill tests

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Quartz Hill tests
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:53:41 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=5lThLDvb/LmGM3x8mR78BiKJm+wd+NmlftUYYtEMxKyb7x3F/uhHTrIZNGWFm2gYUCoqT0zR/mVj7DvnWYEvJ/E7fi7KC7R0MXEZjxkWoOClB7zdeBkpEnyMgb3YecqylL7U/BmdBC1epoTr8Na7VyXe64B/Cix6I6/36/RE5H0= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ed that looks very interesting. I think you had better send full screens
to Joe and maybe one of the US stations who may have a "local" copy to check
against. Then the time tics will show

Good effort, well done
Best Wishes de Alan G3NYK