Re: LF: [ 500] EASY START - ceramic resonators et al

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: [ 500] EASY START - ceramic resonators et al
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:13:10 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=YyFmwULff4Lmt4kFab26t7y3IGH0ZolOK3Uv5dEqXKRWH9KSmCHyQnXn0vs08OsbDuUdTEfIMifPgGH5GiYc4LjYBOsp+06x3A57QvZfk75DGtTBBsMgtdSmoUtnv/WG2fOmAWhkpDhkklXqoLo86MmhPQtWp6fC+G40p37bJVs= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Whoa Alan, you may be joining the Worshipful Company of Professional Idlers,
but dont get any of those ideas that you will have "plenty of time". Within
a fortnight you will be wondering how you ever found time to go to work !!
Hint: it was to avoid all those jobs that will keep cropping up around home
!

Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK