LF: Re: First UK amateur sigs on 500k band?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: First UK amateur sigs on 500k band?
From: "DEREK ATTER" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:41:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Dave,

Congrats on getting signal on air. Look forward to hearing it.

Have modified my 73/136kHz generator to give 504kHz instead of 73kHz and have a modified ENI wide band driver amp giving up to 10W  but my antenna mast is currently lying horizontal due to problem with luffing wire.  Hope to get the mast back vertical soon given a bit of reasonable weather and some local help!

73  Derek Atter  G3GRO