LF: Re: Re: ZM2E activity from the end of the month

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: ZM2E activity from the end of the month
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:23:21 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
Alan G3NYK,

Thanks for the comments. If we go to beacon made before ZL sunrise, in practice we will set up the gear for repeated sending and operators (most of whom have been up all night) will then "hit the sack" and leave the transmitter running for several hours after our sunrise. If we are in QSO mode, we will carry on till signals become useless.

Thanks for requesting appropriate conditions for LF DX propagation. I hope your request works. Do you have a limit on how many requests can be made ???

73, Bob ZL2CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>