LF: Re: RE: 500 G3WCB QRV 503.500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: 500 G3WCB QRV 503.500kHz
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:17:54 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave & LF,

Just starting to see a trace of your signal here in Lancashire since you upped to 10W.

Received my SRP/NOV today & the DF3LP is the design I am following also but with a IRFP460 from my existing stock, I've just produced a simple PCB using a mini drill with a small burr bit to grind the copper away for solder pads.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp