LF: Re: VY1JA beacon 24/7.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: VY1JA beacon 24/7.
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:51:06 +1200
Sender: [email protected]
J VY1JA,

OK on not yet getting the amplifier working.

Confirming ZM2E intends to operate according to the planning outline you already have. While luck is always part of the game, if there is a suitable lift we will try starting a QSO with whoever we think is the best copy at the time, and with enough dark path to complete a QSO. If the band becomes wide open, it would be tough to pick one or another when there is only time before sunrise for one QSO. We are aiming to cover three consecutive nights, so each participant has opportunity for more than one bite at a cherry. We will be delighted if we need to arrange a batch of LF QSL cards next week :-)

I hope you recover sufficiently in the next few days to be part of the action.

73, Bob ZL2CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>