LF: Re: beacons for ZL

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: beacons for ZL
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:30:39 +1200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

Last night some beacon bits received in the noise, but barely readable. Best beacons received so far was 7 nights ago (March 17).

For information about next weekend, and attempted DX QSOs by ZM2E, I'm in correspondence with Mike ZL4OL, regarding shifting the ZM2E working frequency (was previously around 137788.8 with 0.4 Hz shift) down the band to a spot around 137776. Also we will likely use 0.2 Hz frequency shift.

I'll prepare a summary table for reflector readers before next weekend.

73, Bob ZL2CA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dmitri" <[email protected]>