Re: LF: T/A last night : XNS,NA,VE3OT?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T/A last night : XNS,NA,VE3OT?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:50:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Zitat von Alan Melia <[email protected]>:

Hi Hartmut, he obviously doesnt read this reflector, can someone advise him
that that is not the right frequency to be heard by US stations. I hate to
think of him wasting all that effort during good condx but to be on top of
Joe as well is not good.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK

Hi Hartmut and Alan,
I advised him today late afternoon because he transmitted on 777 while I
tried a QSO with VO1NA last night.

he is not on this reflector but is interested in. so I told him how
to get here.

he will have an other QSO this evening on QRGs in the TA window because all his
russian partners are QSOing there.

it will be his last transmission on those QRGs he promised.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx