Re: LF: T/A last night : XNS,NA,VE3OT?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: T/A last night : XNS,NA,VE3OT?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:35:22 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=nm/B9BSsXSRQrPYkmu/bNCObtATEofjOXOe9ZMrP2MsRxpI7YWGVkqXc5Gwd/22kEMh0N7gCqskl2+WMIlo+ZbEn3l3TBH3P6FHpp2DU9ZXxvKji1yvkeZ3Y076NdrNTYRIbm+hJ+VygyxGt7dbfRY+GlsgYWdjFQeuPIEuYDhk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Hartmut thanks for that information. I did wonder whether it was the
Russian transmit frequency which IS a good idea, but it would be better if
they would listen, if the frequency is clear at their end, in the 136.2
area. If that could be organised it would work well, but not I suppose if
the Russians want to try for N.America.( There would of course no be much
point in them using 137.777 then as the qrm on the other side would prevent
any copy.)

It is a difficult one but the band is big and we can fit many stations into
a small bandwidth. I cant imagine why they chose such an odd frequency which
just happens to be Joe's crystal. We may be at fault by using that number to
define the centre window for the grabbers in western Europe.  The FCC Part 5
136 stations clustered around Joe, because he was rock bound, when they
started up. I am sure if HRE would move down about 0.2 to 0.5Hz it would
clear his transmission. I dont think that would clash with Mitch. The other
station who was in that area was Laurence who is not active at present. It
would not be a problem here but is HRE is strong it might affect your copy
Hartmut.

Seriously it is great to have so much activity we start worrying about qrm
!! :-))

Best wishes de Alan G3NYK