LF: Re: Sine or not

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Sine or not
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:36:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
17./02/2007   2231z

Good night Uwe,

Perhaps a low pass filter problem, there is perhaps too much harmonic...
I suppose that everything goes fine with a pure resistive load.
What are the values of the components of your low pass filter?
I use 54µH air coils, because I had saturation problems with magnetics supports, it is bigger but better (from my side). In QRP it is easy but in QRO troubles are there! I hope that you are going to find a solution.
Vy 73 Uwe

Jeff F6CWN

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>