RE: LF: Re: T/A last night :onlly a few traces XES

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: T/A last night :onlly a few traces XES
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:10:09 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Conditions started off very well here in Asia at duskyesterday , and I was
hoping for great things - all the LW Bcst stations were way up - but as the
night progressed all faded away - until pre dawn dcf39 and Budapest was back to
poor - this evening its "moderate" to about 2000 miles but still beyond - Think
we had a leaky ionosphere - either in or out!

Regards
Laurence PM-01-SF
http://kl1x.com
shanghai

> Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:27:30 +0100
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A  last night :onlly a few traces XES
>
> Hi  Jay , John ,
>
> The noise iono/galactic was very high this night, not local noise, not
> of sférics! strange this propagation! I wait with impatient the report
> of Hartmut. Thanks for making walk your beacons, I am not sure that
> there are many listener's !!! Often I visit the grabber W3EEE to know
> which beacon and at which time they function. Thank you very much Steve
> , your grabber functions very well .
>
> 73 qro Jean-Pierre f1afj
>
> John Andrews a écrit :
>
> Jean-Pierre, Jay,
>
> XES did not go on the air until 0305 UTC last night. I am puzzled as to
> why conditions were so poor for both stations. It will be interesting to
> see Hartmut's report.
>
> John Andrews
>
> Jay Rusgrove a écrit :
> > Jean-Pierre
> >
> > XNS was on from 2300 - 0200 with no trace of a signal noted. What a
> > difference a day makes!
> > Propagation indicators looked good - was there a noise problem at you
> > location?
> >
> > Thanks again for providing your excellent grabber!
> >
> > Jay W1VD / WD2XNS

Get into the holiday spirit, chat with Santa on Messenger.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us