Re: LF: Re: T/A last night :onlly a few traces XES

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A last night :onlly a few traces XES
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:48:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence ,

Thank you for this interesting report, I acknowledge not to understand (but I am beginner in LF) but perhaps that with all the data we will be able to answer!!!!

Best 73 Jean-Pierre f1afj

Laurence KL1X a écrit :
Conditions started off very well here in Asia at duskyesterday , and I was hoping for
great things - all the LW Bcst stations were way up - but as the night progressed all
faded away - until pre dawn dcf39 and Budapest was back to poor - this evening its
"moderate" to about 2000 miles but still beyond - Think we had a leaky
ionosphere - either in or out!

Regards
Laurence PM-01-SF
http://kl1x.com