LF: Re: Ansoft Designer

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Ansoft Designer
From: "Stephen McAdam" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:31:30 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=rVTwQ8nZwYuZNAO3KFOv1z2dLxMP8IwG6dyLaTnlzuQ5X6R1L0OymZxYDLNUFGXAVfitIj3ka2PbAsGn98flRIR+Lh/urB45VopIDWbYDPgYFCFkQ6bT6v7IOz4bb69N3H9JmFjiD3Cl/NluHIu5tk3R9BTWwl+e8PbZMibs9dk= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy

I've been using Version 1.0 and the manual is in the Help Tab under Contents and that takes you through how to use it - I managed, and I also looked at the examples to see what they were doing. If you don't have this version, then maybe I could email it to you.

regards

Steve, g4vbd