LF: more information...Temporary solution

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: more information...Temporary solution
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:22:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Rik,

I found yesterday that if I turn on the synchronize for 30 minutes AND am using dot / dash ratio of 1:3, it forces the system to continue running. I think it is most logical that the dot / dash ratio has nothing to do with the problem, which means that by using synchronizing, the beacon ran all night.

There must be a software counter in the program which gets reset every time the sync happens on the hour and half hour.

At least now you know what to tell people who want to beacon continuously.... use synchronizing every half hour and if that does not prove to be the answer by itself, tell them to use 1:3 ratio as well.

I will do more experimenting on this to find out if I can move back to 1:2 ratio, with SYNC on and see if it clears the problem up.. I will also try different sync times to see if they affect the problem.

J.