Re: LF: DK8ND OK2BVG, from DK 8 ND

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK8ND OK2BVG, from DK 8 ND
From: Hans-Albrecht Haffa <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 11:43:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Victor,
thank You for Your e-mail qsl. I still dont know, what is going wrong with my
stn, I just receive blue screen noise with spectrum lab. Had a short qrss qso
with DK 7 SU this morning. I am using a commercial rx EKD300 with a 100 Hz
Filter in the if. Aerial: ca. 15 m vert . Loading coil abt. 6.5 mH (L=70 cm,
Dia =30 cm ) with variometer.   Hexagin Chicken wire fence as GP, abt 50 m2,
fixed with metal pegs below the lawn.  What is Your receiver equipment?

55, Hans-Albrecht
DK 8 ND