LF: Re: 500

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500
From: "MIKE REID" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:20:06 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

These guys do not use QRSS. It is 100% CW by the ear. Speeds range from 5 to 21 WPM. QRSS by request but the normal signal is plain CW and lots of it hand keyed. Many QSO's have taken place so far and there are stations on from west coast to east coast and north to south in the USA. I think you have a good chance of hearing at least the east coast stations. There should be lots of activity from 2200z to 0600z. It can be very busy from 0300z to 0600z some evenings. That would be very late for you.

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI
WD2XSH/16