LF: RE: Re: Frequency error.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Frequency error.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:33:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan & Wolf,

Thanks for the comments & advice, I have had the Rx off for a week & was
switched on again last night for use with the new PC.

Wolf, I will look at the MCONFIG.INI file & familiarise myself with that, I
have not worked with SpecLab to that level yet but I have seen so much
versitility in the software by reading the SpecLab Group mails.

73

Gary - G4WGT- IO83qp