Re: LF: Frequency error.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Frequency error.
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:06:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

You don't need to modify the user profiles in SL after installing a new soundcard (or copying everything to a new machine). The sampling rates are saved in the MCONFIG.INI file ('machine configuration'). So all you need to do is modify that file with a text editor, or through the config box. There will be some section like this :

[SOUNDCARD]
Calib05512=5512.000
Calib08000=8000.000
Calib11025=11025.000

The parameter name contains the 'nominal' sampling rate which must not be changed. The value after the '=' character is the 'calibrated' sampling rate.

Have a nice weekend,
73 Wolf DL4YHF

Gary - G4WGT schrieb:
Hi LF,

Having replaced the PC last week I found that even though I was using the
same second sound card & same SpecLab usr profiles imported from my previous
PC the sound card sampling & therefore my SpecLab accuracy must have been
severely effected.