Re: LF: Rycom 3121B selective level meter info needed...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rycom 3121B selective level meter info needed...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:38:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Zitat von MIKE REID <[email protected]>:

Anyone have spec's or info or whatever on the Rycom 3121B ? I have a friend that is wondering if it would be a good MF receiver.

Thank you,

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI
WD2XSH/16
EN35hj

Hi Mike,
I use a RYCOM R1307A/GR (ELF to MF). if the 3121B has the same sensitivity and
the uge indicator showing the aerial voltage (RMS and dB)it should be one of
the best you could have for FS measurements. the frequency stability is not
good.
regards
Uwe/dj8wx