Re: LF: More on 500 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More on 500 kHz
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:09:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

John A. wrote:
"...but in contrast to 137 kHz it is high enough to allow us to
engage in real communication with realistic equipment."

It appears that I have a shack full of unrealistic equipment.

;o)

Same here. Now looking forward for some unrealistic operation on LF, enjoying stoneage communication modes (oh well, and others too)... Anyway congrats for the new band, maybe one fine day it will become an amateur radio band too - though this is quite unrealistic in this country. BTW in DL it took over a decade until 6 meters became an (almost) "normal" amateur radio band just a few weeks ago (!) - it doesn't require a special license now, but we must still inform the authorities before we start using it.

Cheers,
 Wolf .