LF: Fw: 136kHz stations list, first update

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: 136kHz stations list, first update
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:35:50 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: Dick
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: 136kHz stations list, first update

Hello all,

It seems that there is indeed interest for the list, I made.

Meanwhile I've done some updates, and also added some new collums.
By adding the columm 'last hrd/wkd'  one can get at least an idea of who has been on recently....
As it is an Excel sheet, everybody can change it to it's own demands, and add things if necessary.

If you have any additional info, please send me an email and I will update it.

73

Dick, PA4VHF