LF: 136kHz list publication

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136kHz list publication
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:47:10 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marek and the rest,

I am not so happy you put it on the net already...... I wish you asked me
before you did it,
because the list is still under construction!
Your idea is good, put better wait a little next time.

Now people might put info at that page, and not to me which means extra
search work for me.
I am still searching the internet and other sources for information, at the
moment around 250 stations on the list.

73

Dick, pas4vhf