Re: LF: 136kHz list

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136kHz list
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:11:50 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Dick,

it's no big deal to convert an XLS to CSV:
1. load the XLS file
2. click on "File" in the upper left corner
3. click on the "Save as" option
4. at the bottom of the pop-up screen that appears now you can see "Save as type". Click on the down arrow and scroll a bit down until you see "CSV (comma delimited)". Select this option. 5. if required change the file name (in fact no need as the .CSV will never overwrite the .XLS)
6. click on "Save"

73, Rik  ON7YD

Quoting Dick <[email protected]>:

Hello Rik, and the others

Thanks for the tip about compressing the file.
Unfortunatly I have not enough knowledge to do this.

Maybe you forgot the parts 1 and 2....

I send the list in 3 different mails xls1, 2 and 3

By the way, a bit sorry to see that until now only one (!) station send addititional information
concerning the latest list.........
Also in the previous lists I found only a very few people sending me information....

Perhaps there isn't that much interest in it, I don't know.

Anyway, upcoming weekend I will do some final tests on the DX-pedition equipement,
especially on the receiving part.

73

Dick, PA4VHF