Re: LF: 136kHz list

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136kHz list
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:20:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dick,

By the way, a bit sorry to see that until now only one (!) station send addititional information
concerning the latest list.........
Also in the previous lists I found only a very few people sending me information....
Even though I am not active on 136 kHz at the moment, due to no antenna and (almost) no time, the list seems very useful to me.
To complete the information on my LF station:
I was running 400 W into a "lazy L" antenna 14 m high and 4 parallel wires as topload (each 23 m and 0.75 m separated)
I worked 87 stations in 19 countries

Maybe it's more convenient to put the XLS or CSV file somewhere on the web for downloading.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T