LF: sri for RX troubles

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: sri for RX troubles
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:45:07 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I've been (and will be on again this afternoon)  on DFCW 137.7kHz.
I have some trouble with my computer, which is an laptop with only 16MB workmemory.

So, therefore it often takes some time to switch from RX to TX  (Speclab to QRSS window)

I also haven't optimized the settings off spectrum Lab, not able to read weak signals.
I saw DK6NJ?? calling me, and later somebody else, but couldn't get the dashs and dots all
that clear on my screen.

Also have problems when a strong signal is on the band.....it blocks other weak signals that are within 50Hz or so.
Hopefully this is just a way of wrong computer settings,hi.

I'll go on now

73

Dick, PA4VHF