LF: LX/PA6Z

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LX/PA6Z
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:52:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

2 days to go........

We will have an online log available, but the loggingprogramme (N1MM) can't handle 136kHz (yet)
Therefore 136kHz QSO's will be logged on 50.136kHz
Therefore you will find yourself as worked on 6m in the online log, instead of 136kHz!

The online log is updated daily.

General DX-pedition info LX/PA6Z on  www.pa6z.nl

If everything goes as planned I will be QRV as early as saturday evening and sunday morning after 9utc.
This depends on the progress of building up the antennas, and the uncertainty (for me at least) about
the available space/place for the antennas.

Last thing: remember in QRSS and DFCW the call will be LXPA6Z

I will normally use 2 - 3 sec/dot as usual speed.
If possible use DFCW to save time, or work me in normal CW on 136.5kHz

I am thinking of using QRSS/DFCW 10 in some cases to work the longer distances, weaker stations,
but operating times for this are not sure yet.
Maybe Ed RU6LA and some others are interested in this (time consuming, hi) speed.
Please let me know before friday evening 19utc

73, and CU from LX!

Dick, PA4VHF