LF: LX/PA6Z

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LX/PA6Z
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:35:18 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,

Last message from home before leaving to LX tonight.

As mentioned earlier we try to have the station running on all bands at 18 ut, or a bit before.
Situation for 136kHz is rather 'unexpectable' for me, because I really don't know what possibilities
for the antennas I'll have, and about local noise etc....

Anyway I will do all I can to be on tomorrow evening.
I will start with normal CW around 136.5kHz, so, keep an eye on that frequency, you might get
a clue when hearing me tuning the antenna, hi.
Depending upon activety I will go to 137.7 later.

Going QSY from 136.5 CW to 137.7 QRSS will cost some time, as I have to retune the variometer,
which will be located up til 50-100m from shack......

Besides 136kHz I would like to crack some hopefully nice CWSSB pile-ups on other HF bands as well,
so 136 willbe not 24hours a day on, hihi.
Maybe when working in QRSS/DFCW I might be working on HF in the same time.........

About the N1MM logging problems I mentioned in an previous mail , now i can tell you that we might have fixed
this, so when checking the online log you will find yourself on 136kHz when worked.

So, greetings to everybody here in the list, and hope to work you on 136kHz from LX.
I will be back here in a week.

CU from LX/PA6Z   (JN29xx)

Dick, PA4VHF