Re: LF: QRSS/DFCW timing

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS/DFCW timing
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:51:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mike for the comments.....
I am an experienced VHF operator (what's in the call, hi) and has been QRV
with both meteorscatter and EME,
so I know that procedures, which looks very much like the ones on LF....

I will seriously think about working 'split' etc.
Meanwhile I have to do so work in order to be albo to work DFCW as well

I will keep you all informed.

73

Dick, PA4VHF