LF: Singapore Ops

To: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Singapore Ops
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:48:47 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Jim/Gary - thanks for the signals - I shut down the rx at 0729 Local after sunrise and hidden the aerial till dusk tonight.
I looked thru the captures and only have one UNID short very weak line of interest but nothing tangible, if thats the word.

Unfortunately we dont have any unlit paths to the East coast USA at this time of Year but the west/Yukon/Southern Alaska coast has a grayish line for an hour or two.

Looks to me that the peak of dcf39 was just at Magdeburg (10,000Kms 323degT) dusk around 1900z or so, which is what I saw last year in Borneo -  so tonight
Ill have the grabber centered on the American window 137.775-781 or nominated  from 11.00-1310z,
and from 1310z till 2300z for Europe/Asia centered as tonight on 136.320 plus or minus two, dot 60 slow

With thanks - Laurence
OJ11 Singapore