LF: Sigs

To: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Sigs
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:50:03 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Gary - Ill leave the grabber on till I wake up -

Ill have to go to bed now for a few hours but Ill be looking again tomorrow night as well  - as long as we dont have tstorms as my 8m fishing rod is the highest thing on the roof of this hotel!

The Argo window is 136.318/322 on the grabber, dot 60 slow at the moment.

Cheers
Laurence OJ11
Singapore
http://www.kl1x.com