LF: Fw: Reg Edwards (G4FGQ)

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: Reg Edwards (G4FGQ)
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:13:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all Some of you may have seen this sad news I just collected from a UK
NG. I have suggested that the family try to find a way of keeping his web
site flying as a memorial to the efforts he put into Amateur Radio on-line.

It is sad to have to make this comment but the address lines of the posters
suggest that the mail is genuine

Alan Melia G3NYK