LF: On air

To: "lowfer2" <[email protected]>, "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: On air
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:52:15 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Well not exactly on air but I have my eprobe extended out of the apartment window on a 7m fishing pole (not all the way) and can actually hear FSK on around 23/23Khz - the R75 is still in transit and I wont get it till after I return from Singapore in a few weeks. Given the three pylons or more within 60m of this location I didnt think Id hear anything but wonderful to hear the warble....

Laurence KL1X/Gm4dma in BY

Shanghai - and for those with Google Earth...
31 deg 14 mins 40.58 secs N
121 deg 34 mins 51.10 secs E

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail beta