{Spam?} Re: LF: Experimental MF Beacon test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: {Spam?} Re: LF: Experimental MF Beacon test
From: "Andy" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:08:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
For a low power signal into a small antenna I've had several good reports on
this 1.96MHz beacon.  From D, ON, HB and all around the UK.   Never realy
looked at topband before (or perhaps it should be renamed penultimate band
now, with 137kHz).

The beacon will be running all weekend while I'm in, on 1960.000kHz.
Sequence is -   CW, Power steps followed by  PSK31 from the 30 second point.
Transmissions start at the 15 minute +1 boundary,  ie four times an hour at
01, 16, 31 and  46 minutes past

Andy  G4JNT