LF: Re: Re: QRSS on 136.318

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: QRSS on 136.318
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:19:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi David, thats why it isn't a "Bandplan", only a guide. 135.7 to 136 is now
useless in the States for listening to Eu stations since NPG in Califoria
came up mid last year. The Yanks transmit on 137.77 ish to keep away from
CFH, their recommended frequency for Eu stations trying for T/A was
136.315-320 as being reasonable clear of strong Loran lines. ....and I
haven't heard any hand keyed morse at night for ages....they only want to
work each other once, so soon get bored (miaow). At least you dont get hear
degradation in the summer with QRSS. Inter Eu (QRSS3 and QRSS10) would stand
a better chance around 137.70, as some of us do listen there.

There is still room for lotsa stations to come on and have fun!!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK