LF: Beacon on 137,778.48

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Beacon on 137,778.48
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:07:14 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jay, and All,

The power level of the beacon on 137,778.48 is currently ~30 Watts TX power out. How much power I will be running at any day/hour over the next week will be determined by how fast I can get the antenna tuning circuit replaced, the antenna retuned and the transmitters repaired/modified. I expect that the beacon power will be increased in stages to 1W ierp over the next week starting with an expected step to 100 W TX output power in the next 16 hours.

I apologize for not keeping every measurement in ierp, but the antenna current meter function is one of the things which should be made functional during the antenna tuning repairs. The current meter is just barely moving and is essentially 0 amps with 30 Watts TX out. I am told by my SL-TIL support team :o) that changing the tuning method will likely have the added effect of correcting the current meter problems as well.

JA