LF: Re: RE: LF activety..please add TX/ANT info

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: LF activety..please add TX/ANT info
From: henny van elst <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:04:18 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
pa ri ma,

henny cpm.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor van kooten" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 9:42 PM
Subject: LF: RE: LF activety..please add TX/ANT info

hello all

thanks to Dick.Hereby the stations we are using:
PA3CPM is working with a modified 27 MHz rig,the president lincoln wich
generates the frequency in 0,5 Hz steps.It is amplified by a modified
Teletron powersupply wich delivers about 30 Watts.This is fed to a modified
27 MHz pa klv400 wich gives about 200 W.The antenna is a sloper about 11
meters high with 25 meters topload.
For my own station I use a Redifon synthesised drive unit SD1 at 13.6319
MHz.The output is devided by 100 to generate 1 Hz steps.This signal is
amplified and filtered to 100 W with two IRFP150 fets in the output
stage.Later on this signal will be fed to a tube pa with 4X PL519 who give
400 W.the antenna is 5 m hor and 12 m vert (to) close to the house with 25 m
topload.
Hope this informs you,

73
Victor