Re: LF: EMF sensitivity?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EMF sensitivity?
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:49:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Marek,

UV-light can cause irritation (or "burning") of the skin at
intensities far below what can be detected by UV-sensitive markers.
It's just a matter of how long you are exposed to it.
Maybe you could try a good "sun-block" cream (the ones you use when
going to the beach in summer) on you face.
If it is UV that causes the rash: glass blocks UV rather effective. It
would stop teh UV while still allowing visual control of the coil.

73,
Rik   ON7YD & OR7T