Re: LF: EMF sensitivity?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EMF sensitivity?
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 03:10:32 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
> In the meantime you can protect yourself from the UV simply by hiding the
coil behind an opaque sheet.

This would be a good quick test in the absence of instrumentation.  An UV photometer is not inexpensive.
However, I would still not overlook better shielding for the transmitter.  To date I have not seen mention of *other* indications of corona; namely, being able to hear the sizzle of the discharge, or actually being able to see it when the room is dark, or being able to smell the ozone it creates.  IF there really is a corona producing enough UV to cause sunburn symptoms, it should be accompanied by enough of these other effects to get one's attention.

John