LF: Re: [Fwd: blacksheep] for Victor

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [Fwd: blacksheep] for Victor
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:13:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Victor, if you are receiving mail that suggests you are correctly
subscribed. It is possible that the reflector ISP regards your address as
that of a spammer but I doubt that is the problem. Often these things can be
caused by a non-printing character in the address. Can I suggest two courses
of action to try and solve it.
First try to post a message by using the reply button on this message. If
that works then try deleting the address in your address book. Then you can
re-enter it from this message by right clicking on the string in Wolf's
header and accepting the enter to the address book option.  Wolf's posting
came through so that header must be correct.
I presume that you do not get any error message, your posted message just
gets "lost" . It may be worthwhile switching HTML off, because sometimes
that can upset some parsers. The only other thing to remember is that the
max message size is around 35kB. It will take attachments as you may have
seen but only if the total message size it below the limit.

I hope that helps a little....I hope to see your messages soon.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK