LF: [Fwd: blacksheep]

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: [Fwd: blacksheep]
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:51:29 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings Victor and all,
Received this message directly. Maybe someone more familiar with blacksheep can help.
I just post to the message Victor mentioned and all works well.

73,  Wolf DL4YHF .

-----

Hello Wolf,

some months ago I subscribed at blacksheep.org to receive lf mailings. This
works fine but I cannot send any mail to [email protected] ,they
just disapear,can you tell me the right address or procedure??

Best regards,

Victor
PA3FNY