LF: RE: Re: Information about W&G SPM-3

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Information about W&G SPM-3
From: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:43:53 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan and all,

You should be able to easily split this, either with a PDF tool,
or with a zip program.

If you don't have Acrobat or a print-to-PDF utility installed,
take at look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ .

If you don't have a good archiving program, see
http://www.7-zip.org/

73,

Stewart KK7KA